Delivery and Returns Policy
- mccabefeeds.com provides nationwide delivery using fully insured couriers, to get your product delivered on time anywhere in Ireland.
- Once you have placed an order on this website you will receive a confirmation email detailing what you have purchased.
- You as the customer are responsible for providing the correct address, telephone number and postal code and must be available to receive delivery of all ordered product either in person or by an authorized assignee.
- Free Delivery is available for Standard Delivery orders to Republic of Ireland (Monday-Friday) where the order value is greater than €199.
- Free Delivery is available for Bulky Delivery orders to Republic of Ireland (Monday-Friday), where the value of the order is greater than €400. Exclusions apply to this Free Bulky Delivery Offer e.g. where the product requires more than 1 x pallet space for delivery or where a delivery has special instructions.
- Bulk delivery charges may apply, depending on delivery location and product ordered. McCabe Feeds customer service will contact you, should such a charge be applicable.
- To avail of next working day delivery orders must be placed Monday – Thursday before 1pm.
- Orders placed after 1pm Friday, will be delivered early the following week. Next day delivery, excludes Bank Holidays.
- Our postal partners for Ireland and Northern Ireland are An Post and DPD. For Bulky item delivery, we partner with a pallet network carrier.
Delay in Delivery
- In the event that all or part of your order is not available, we will notify you via e-mail or phone as soon as possible. We will keep you updated of any items that are likely to be on back on stock within 14 days.
- For delays of more than 14 days, you will have the right to cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you for the items(s).
- We will endeavour to deliver goods within the time frame stated but any order dates specified are approximate only and we will not be held liable for any delay or failure to achieve any delivery or other date.
- Our delivery dates are estimates only and we are unable to accept any liability for failure to deliver the goods within the specified time resulting from shipment/delivery delays from our suppliers.
- Orders that have been dispatched to the delivery address supplied by the customer and are consequently returned to mccabefeeds.com are subjected to a refund this covers the value of the products only. This does not include delivery costs and any return costs charged by the carriers.
- In the case of a non-delivery please notify us within 7 days from the expected delivery date. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our couriers deliver nationwide, and we require that all orders are signed for. Delivery is between 9am and 6pm Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays). We cannot provide a specific delivery time to customers as our courier’s schedules varies from day to day.
- The delivery address must be an address within Ireland and cannot be a freight forwarding location. We do NOT deliver to PO boxes.
- When receiving a delivery please check for any damage before signing, as once signed, you will then become the owner of the items and mccabefeeds.com will be no longer liable for their loss or destruction.
- In the case of any damages on delivery or shortages you will be required to notify us in writing by emailing email@example.com within 48 hours of delivery. We will not be liable for any damage on delivery to any of the goods unless we are notified within the time period specified above.
- It is your responsibility to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery if any item has been incorrectly supplied.
- We hope that you like your new purchase from Mc Cabe Feeds, however if for any reason, you are unhappy, you can return it to us.
- This returns policy only applies to online purchases.
- If you wish to amend an online order we must be notified before the order has been shipped out for delivery. To amend an order please contact us by telephoning (353) 042 9660243 for quickest response time. Or email us at email@example.com quoting your order reference number.
- When you purchase online you have a statutory right to return unopened goods (other than perishable or customised) up to 14 days after receiving the order. This is the “cooling off period”, as outlined in EU Directive on Distance Selling. See more details Cancelling Orders
- We will refund any resalable goods returned within 21 days of receiving the goods. The original receipt must be supplied with the returned goods.
- Goods being returned must be in the same complete condition they were supplied in e.g. original packaging including all boxes, manuals, accessories etc. must be returned.
- If you are returning goods under the manufacturer’s warranty for repair, replacement or refund, proof of purchase must be provided.
- If the goods is faulty/damaged, please contact customer service on 042 966 0243 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot accept returns/exchanges on:
- Any temperature-controlled products such as animal vaccines are exempt and cannot be returned or refunded. These products will be clearly identified as temperature controlled on their product page.
- Any animal medicine products where the expiry date has passed since receiving the goods from Mc Cabe Feeds
- Any crop protection or animal medicines products where the seal has been broken, due to the hazardous nature of the product.
- Any customised products.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Cancelling an order
- In the event that you wish to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team on 042 966 0243. If your order has already been dispatched, we will need you to accept the goods & complete the Returns process to complete the cancellation.
- You have the right to cancel your order with us and return the goods, even if they are not faulty. A full refund of the goods will be made upon receipt of the returned goods. Should you wish to cancel your purchase, you have the right to do so, without giving any reason, up to 14 days after you received the order. The Goods must be “as sold” and in the original packaging.
- We will refund you to your original payment method.
- Refunds will exclude any cost incurred for shipping to customers unless the refund is due to faulty/damaged goods or dispatch errors.
- We will endeavour to process your return as quickly as possible. Please allow 2 -3 working days for returns processing and up to 7 working days for the funds to be returned to your account.
- Items bought online cannot be exchanged. If you would like a different product, you will have to place a new order on www.mccabefeeds.com
How to Return Goods
- Goods purchased online, can be returned by post or in-store
- By Post
- Standard delivery goods can returned via post and will be subject to postage rates. We recommend using proof of delivery for returning packages.
- Non-standard delivery goods can be returned with the assistance of the Mc Cabe Feeds customer service team. Please contact us on 042 966 0243 or via email on email@example.com to arrange collection.
- Please ensure you:
- Include your original receipt/invoice.
- Package the goods appropriate so they do not get damaged in transit back to us.
Label the goods for return to:
- Failure to follow the above guidelines may result in your returns being delayed or declined upon receipt.
Returning to Store
- Free returns available by returning the goods with your original receipt/order confirmation email to the store staff. they will be able to refund/exchange your goods in-store, subject to stock availability.
- Payment method – debit/credit card, credit account number etc. Goods being returned that were originally purchased on credit, will be refunded with credit. We can only refund credit to the credit account used for the original purchase
- Goods must be returned in their original packaging.
- Faulty/Damaged goods will be subject to inspection by the Store Manager.
- If you wish to return an goods bought as part of a multi-buy promotion you will forfeit any saving/benefit made based on the initial multi-buy offer.